Revision Date: 20/8/2021
We want to reassure you that our events are in compliance with the guidelines as provided by the HSE and endorsed by Sport Ireland and Cycling Ireland. Unfortunately, this means the format we've all become familiar with must change.
- The event will take place behind closed doors, no spectators allowed.
- There will be no seating but we will offer limited catering.
- The maximum allowable number of people at the event will not exceed 250 people.
- We have selected the course to ensure we spread the competitors out around the hill.
- No physical registration on the day, this is carried out online in advance.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at toilets and the use of face masks will be advised while at the start/finish area.
- Social distancing is paramount and our Covid officer will be stressing the importance of this at the marshal briefing.